RC DUCTILE VALVES FOR IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
RC Air Release Valves for Irrigation
The RC is a heavy duty cast valve specifically designed for an irrigation environment where the air valve may be exposed to a variety of elemental conditions.
The RC is a Cast ductile Iron valve that is fully epoxy coated. Available as a DN25 Single acting small orifice air valve, or a DN50 Double Acting Air Valve. The small compact robust valve is ideal for simpler applications where basic air release and vacuum breaking requirements are required.
The basis of the Vent-O-Mat design is in the understanding of the physical laws that govern air valve and pipeline operation. Reaction to pipeline dynamics is therefore instantaneous and protection provided is relevant to the pipeline’s needs.
Double Orifice Air Release and Vacuum Break Valve
The DN50 allows for high volume air discharge (filling of a pipeline), pressurized air discharge (pipeline operating) and high volume air intake (pipeline draining)
Single Acting Small Orifice Air Release valve
The DN25 allows for air release in small volumes only and is not suitable for vacuum servic
- The DN50 RC offers full port vacuum breaking under draining or scouring conditions.
- The DN25 RC offers air release in small volumes only; not suitable for vacuum service
- LIGHT WEIGHT AIR RELEASE VALVES FOR IRRIGATION
- The Vent-O-Mat Series RC Valve is specially developed as a Lightweight Air Release Valves for the irrigation Market.
- The RC is available in a DN50 Double Orifice Valve and DN25 Single Small Orifice Air Release valves.