DFC’s purpose is to solve typical and perennial valve problems. We achieve this by providing quality valves that offer the lowest cost of ownership and operation, highest reliability and minimum lifetime maintenance.
Hand Wheel, Manual Gearbox, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electric
- 150 psi CWP (10 bar) pressure rating for all sizes
- Bi-directional flow and shut-off resulting in zero downstream leakage
- No metal parts in contact with the flowing media when the valve is in the fully open position
- No seat cavity or unwanted solids to build-up and prevent full gate closure
- Field replaceable heavy duty elastomer sleeves
- Suitable for wet or dry service
- A yoke design which consists of two yoke plates that fully encloses the gate, spindle and clevis.
- Standard bellows provide additional protection for the spindle against scoring from abrasive particles
- Standard open and closed indicators
- Standard provision for lockouts in the open and closed position
- The top bracket is designed to accept manual, pneumatic or electric actuation for easy conversion in the field