Wedge Gate Valves
Metal seated wedge gate valve manufactured to SABS 664 & 665 standards suitable for isolation and scouring purposes. These valves can be used in the waterworks, mining, power, agriculture, marine and general industries.
- Size range: DN80 to DN1200
- Pressure ratings: D Series: PN10, PN16 and PN25; F Series: TP1500, TP3500, TP5000, TP7000 and TP8500
- Bonnet arrangement: Rising spindle or non-rising spindle
- Castings materials: Ductile iron for all D Series and F Series up to TP3500 and Cast Steel for F Series from TP5000 and up.
- For horizontal installations the valves are equipped with channel guides and gate shoes
- For high pipeline velocities the seats can be pinned or welded
- Full bore with low headloss characteristics
- Adjustable gland packing