SKG Large Bore
The SKG LB is a bi-directional valve with a packingless design. The range is offered with a variety of actuators (electrical, manual, hydraulic and pneumatic) to supply customers with a wide variety of options to fulfil their needs.
- Cover plate design consists of two cover plates that enclose the gate, spindle and clevis. Light weight for easy removal upon servicing.
- The wiper blade is easy, replaceable to prevent outside contaminants from getting inside the valve and to maintain internal lubricants.
- Steel proximity to prevent damage during transport and operation.
- Heavy duty frame to handle higher thrust associated with Large Bore installations.
- Standard open and closed indicators
- Standard gate material is 316L for 90PSI/6, Bar pressure rating with SAF2205 as an additional option for 150PS/10 bar pressure rating.
- Open support for ease of maneuvering valve during installation
- Spindle cover to protect the spindle against slurry splatter
- Actuators are pneumatic, electric, hydraulic
- Standard retainer flange LB sizes 28” (DN700) to 48” (DN1200)