Our Insamcor range of mono-flanged high pressure (MH) knife gate valves feature a unique moulded body seal, including both transverse and stuffing box sealing to atmosphere. The moulded seal ensures no seat pockets or cavities providing trouble-free operation in high pressure applications.
Cast iron bodies which are either Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated or Soft Rubber Lined – added option for wear cones.
Hand Wheel, Manual Gearbox, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electric
Proximity Switches; Solenoid Valves; Junction Box and Positioner
- Mechanically retained moulded body seal
- 230 psi CWP (16 bar) pressure rating for all sizes
- Combination transverse seal and adjustable stuffing box and gland design ensures leak-proof sealing to atmosphere and allows maintenance and seal re-packing under full line pressure
- Gate guided through full length of the stroke
- Self-cleaning flush out corners prevent deposit build-up in sealing area
- Full bore unrestricted flow area – no seat pockets or cavities
- Bi-directional leak-proof sealing
- Built in PTFE scrapers keep the blade free from any foreign matter over the whole width of the blade during operation
- Pillar design allows for easy mounting of proximity and limit switches
- The mounting plate is designed to accept manual, pneumatic or electric actuation